Welcome to www.ViennaExpats.com! This blog is related to my stay in Vienna and aims at helping other Expats relocating to Austria and settling down...


For French Citizens

For French citizens, it is recommended to contact the Maison des Français de l'Etranger (MFE) that depends of the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs. I discovered, thanks to the MFE, the "Expaconseil" service that can give advice, on request, to employers wishing to hire foreign workers as well as to potential emigrants (like me!), on the drawing up of contracts and their contents, in particular in relation to social security and remuneration. I recommend you to contact these experts that are reachable by email and phone. I got very good advices!

Maison des Français de l’Etranger
34 rue La Pérouse, 75016 Paris
Tel: +33 1 43 17 60 79
Email: mfe@mfe.org

Tel. : +33 1 53 02 25 65
Fax : +33 1 53 02 25 95
Email: expaconseil.omi@anpe.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment